Friday, April 25, 2008
60 seconds to "lame"...
Today was quite a busy and tired day for me. But , since my beloved 'daughters', joyce and yen eng took part in the 60 Seconds to Fame, i still went to this event even though i was deadly exhausted. Well, i never went to such event before and i was quite curious about it. When i went into the hall, i was like a bit shocked. Lol... I thought it will be crowded. But it wasn't look like what i have imagined. Erm, may be i expect too high already? Haha... Whatsoever... The arrangement of the chair was not that pack. I think may be they already expected that not much people will attend it. Ermm, i forgot most of the programme already. What i remembered was the programme was a bit lame and there were lucky draw and lucky draw only! How rich they are! I was quite bored most of the moment. But then, still got some contestants that managed to grab my attention. Haha... But overall, it was so so only. Joyce and yen eng look amazing today. (Handsome+Pretty!!!) If not them, i think i won't go to this event. Lol... I saw he xiang on stage too. Wen told me before. Haha! Well, just glad to see my friend on stage. Besides showing moral support, i went to this event for another purpose. I wanted to see someone's someone. Haha! I think she will be mad when she see this. Lol... Well, they are so so so...... M-A-T-C-H!!! Hope they will be happy... Best wishes to you o, wen... Oops, i don't know what i'm typing. Hehe... For me, this event shouldn't name as '60 Seconds to Fame'. It should change to '60 Seconds to L-A-M-E'! Hehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment