Monday, April 07, 2008

A miserable day...

I wonder??? Happy or moody???

Today is a miserable day for me again... Haizzz...

Well, all because of my careless... Yaya, you are right! I'm damn careless... How stupid i am?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... Please leave me alone... Go away from disturbing me!!!

Why i always have this feeling? Everytime when i do a mistake, i will blame myself for quite a long time and i will always keep on thinking about it... And the whole day i will be moody.

Moody again? Please don't!!!

How can i come out from this miserable? How? Someone please give me a guidance...

Well, actually the story goes like this...

I asked a friend of mine to join my group in whatever assignment. And the stupid me forgot which assignment he is same group with me. By the next week, we need to submit 1 of our assignments. But i forgot whether i got include his name in my group. S-T-U-P-I-D! And he is a bit angry with me now... Oh my!!! What a silly mistake i have done! Girl, you really 'clever' enough!!! He said,"Don't look at the past now, what should you do is find a solution..."
Solution? Well, the best solution is i join another group is miss said the maximum people in a group is 5. Am i clever? Haha... I should be responsible and i think this is the best solution...

Later, he told me,"Next time don't wait till last minute only know..." Haha... This is my weakness and i have made him angry! Whatever la... Now what can i do is to solve this problem and minimize the misunderstanding...

Haizz... Wish me luck yea... =.=!!!

When can i come out from this miserable???



No comments: