After chuang wen paper, we rent car and went out again...
Again...
Our first destination was Go Go Karaoke..
Sing k again... Lol...
We went there for 3 hours...
Suhui just sat there and did nothing... Crazy man...
Wen and Teng were enjoying themselves... While i was singing...
Suhui, Wen and Teng... I was the photographer...
Me, Wen and Teng before the next destination...
Our next destination was Satay Celup...Because Wen said she want to eat for the last time before she go to Cyber...

The last destination was A Mo Te...
I wanted to go there for such a long time already... Finally... Lol...
Later on, we went for a movie_Definitely, may be...
Well, the movie is just ok for me... But then, we met something in the cinema... We went in late. So we have to search for our seats in the dark. Then we found out a couple was sitting on our seats. We just stood there and thought they will move back to their seats. Who know, the guy said,"Can u guys sit in front?" What the heck! We bought the seats first... I was shocked and kept standing. Then Wen said, "Nevermind, we sit inside..." I was not satisfied with the lady sitting on our seats. She didn't feel embarrass at all!!! Eish...
Luckily she hasn't spoil my mood... If not, hehe...
Haizz... I spend RM50 today...
My wallet a...
No comments:
Post a Comment