Thursday, June 05, 2008

Are u believe in faith?

My friend said i didn't update my blog very long time already and she asked me to take action. But then, my blogspot can't upload photos. Sad... For me, photos are more powerful than words. It can do more than a word can do. Haha...
I'm in my holiday mood now. Hehe... Just send my friends back. They were cuming to Penang for holidays... I will write more about the trip soon. So, please be patient... It will be coming soon... Lol... I felt so happy these few days. And this trip has made this so called "Penangite" know more about Penang... Haha! Sorry friends, i didn't make full use of the time. Hope you guys won't forget our next 4 years promise in Penang again. Lol...
I went to Sleeping Buddha yesterday. I saw a machine that believed to can predict our faith. We just have to put in 50 cents (Malaysia Ringgit) and we can know our faith? Wa... Haha... So, i just tried it. May be it is true? Lol... I got no. 21. It wrote like this...

YOUR present position is like a tree receiving no rain and water and badly burned by sun, but it does not die. The next day when the rain comes it regains its strength and becomes fresh as usual. Similarly, you are now in the same condition as the tree. At the present time you can hardly become rich, for your lucky time does not yet arrived. In future you and your family will get much happiness. You have every hope in love affairs.

Do you believe it?? Lol... Erm, for me is just 50-50... My future, my destiny is in my hand... I will decide it myself... Haha!

No comments: