Monday, June 30, 2008

The End...

The story has come to the end... Kinda relief? I wonder... Just feel a bit down... What am i trying to do now? Well, may be the answer is emo-ing... I think it is good for me as i don't have to think nonsense thing again. Haha! I planned to let go long time ago already, but just i can't. I can't make it... It's hard for me to do so. But, today i think it is the end and i will try my best to let it go... Haha! Wish me luck yea, everyone^^ Cheers...
[Suhui, thanks for staying beside me... I'm grateful that i have you as my friend! Muackss...]

3 comments:

Suhui said...

gambate ya, min chiew...

caishenbao said...

everything will b ok... the world wont end, wifout the one u let go...
life still goes on, whatever happen around us..

minQ said...

Thanks yea, suhui...
Thanks to u too,caishenbao!
U guys mean a lots 2 me...^^
Hope u guys b strong oso^^
Good luck~