I feel so warm when thinking of you guys! Haha! I'm thankful that God giving me such a good chance to be with you guys. Honestly, i do appreciate it. Hehe~! You guys are the best!!! Wohoo...
First, is my dearest Suhui. Thanks for being with me whenever i'm happy, sad or even ANGRY!!! Haha!
Secondly, is my dearest classmates!!! Please give them a loud applause~! Lol... Haha!
-Jye Wann, my kembar siam. She said she only noticed me when we were in the second sem. My God~! Haha! But i'm grateful that we can be so good now. Lol... Haha~! I still remember that i owe you a KL trip. Haha! Hope i can fulfill it one day...
-Yeo, my kaki leng zai. Lol... The best question to ask her is where is the leng zai? Haha! She is a good stalker! And she is such a cooperative girl... She can gila with you anytime... Haha! But now they said me and Yeo are 'fighting' for a gor gor. Really? Who will win le? No answer... Hehe!
-Wai Teng, my ex-kaki bungkus. She is in Cyber now. Miss her so much le... Wei, when are you coming back to visit me?! Suei lo you...
-Pei Zhen, cili padi. She scored in every semester. She really work hard for her studies. But she is quite funny sometime. Haha! Hope i can learn from her le...
Thirdly, my dearest TM friends. They are my travel kaki. I gave them my first time le... Hehe! Going to take my first flight with them. Lol...
-Uncle Lim, four pointer. Even though he is a 4 pointer, but he always lose when talking with me. Haha! I always bully him... Lol... But i think i will be lost in the bet~! How le? 1 Pizza le...
-Xiao bao a.k.a my ex... He is not really my ex! But we called each other ex for fun only. Lol... He can be sentimental sometime. Well, i like to chat with him whenever i got problem. His words or advise really useful. Hehe...
-Esther and Dajie. These 2 girls are my TM kaki too... Hehe! They are such a clever girl. Hope i can be like them. And thanks for being so considerate. Haha~!
Lastly, my dearest romie~! Esther Siow... Haha! We used to be crazy when we were housemate last sem. But now she has became my romie. Luckily we didn't rockz EP!!! Haha! Don't worry EP still in a good condition. Unfortunately, she is moving out next sem. Sad la wei. Esther, you really mean so much for me. I'm sorry we didn't interact much this sem as i was buzy with my co-cu. I love you always. Muacksss... You really amazed me le... Going out everyday but still can score so well in your study! Haha! Must learn from you already... I really appreciate the days left. You will always in my mind. Muackss... Thanks yea, 'mommy'!!! =)
Still got more and more friends that lighten up my days. But, my laziness has occupied me~! Haha! Anyway, thanks yea, buddy^^ God bless...
1 comment:
流星飞过...我要哭了...哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈阿哈
Post a Comment