Thursday, August 21, 2008

20-08-2008

I saw this post in Evelyn's blog.
20-08-2008
Where am i? And what am i doing?

Well, as usual, i was busy with my cyberpreneurship thingy. Today, we planned to change our strategy. We tried to slow down the selling of egg tarts by ordering less. Why? Well, if i asked you to buy from me egg tarts for four days, will you? Haha! I'm not a pretty girl, so may be the answer is NO! Lol... Anyhow, just scare people will forbia with egg tarts. Haha!

We ended our business earlier as we have sold out everything. Bravo!!! It was 2.30pm only... Wohoo! Please give my dearest members a loud applause... Today was quite funny as something happened on my members. Well, i would like to keep it as secret. Lol... Actually it was nothing. Haha! And i didn't go for econs class because i was damn tired and my head gonna explode anytime... Some more i got exam tonight. Malaysian Studies? My God! I don't know what is it crapping about!

Study, study and study. My head really wanna explode soon. Feeling so sick and think of dying. Haha! Why am i so lazy? I finished the notes half an hour before the exam. I really salute to myself! Such a lazy bum!!! Shh... Don't tell my mom yea... Hehe! Anyhow, i received his call. Haha! Crapping with him for a while only as Esther was talking with her friends in phone. She was excited and she called me HOT?! Dang! Haha!!! I'm not hottie k, Esther... Thanks for calling me. Feeling so warm and thanks for concerning. Lol...

Then, i sat for my exam at night. How was it? Erm, so so lo... As usual... Haha! Then i cook my dinner myself again. Today's dinner was so nice. I was damn full. Haha! Around 12am, they (my housemates) asked me to yum cha in Rumah Kuning. And i found out one miss call. Oops... Feeling so happy but i missed it! Sayang la wei... Anyhow i think he is sleeping already. So, waiting for tomorrow lo. Haha! Oh yea, today i called my family and we have a long talk. My mom asked me whether i was in love with someone or not. Haha! Of course NO!!! No one wants me le... Lol... She kept on forcing me to talk about it. And she even asked me to judge people around me. Sweat!!! =.= This is my mom... Lol...

20-08-2008
I had a normal day as usual. But it was a quite happy day for me. Feeling contented with what i have now. Really thanks for caring me. Appereciate it...
Be happy always... Cheer^^

No comments: