Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bored!!!

Tonight i'm alone and it was raining...
Pity me... Doing nothing in this lonely night...
My housemates and roommate all were not at home.
Most of them went back already. Some went to their friend's house to sleep.
While i'm alone in this unit. And the night is raining.
I was trying to find things to do. But i failed. Lol...
I msn v my friends. But i didn't know what to talk. Luckily Jye Wann and Pei Zhen accompanied me to Jusco and Tesco. If not, i will die of bored!
Thinking of going back next 2 weeks when Jye Wann asked me to go to her house. Well, there was a thought flew in my mind. Why i want to go to people's house while i can go back to my own house? Weird... Hence, i planned to go back. When to go back? Still wondering...
Should i or shouldn't i go back? No idea... Staying alone here is not a good idea as i scare to be alone. Some more i'm lazy to walk to a far place to buy my meal. So, go back is the best option for me.
Actually i still can't make up my mind to go back or not. I promised people something. But if i stayed i really will be alone. I'm sure people will criticise me when they see this. I admit i'm not that mature and brave enough to stay alone. Tonight is the best i did. I really don't mind if people criticise me. That's me. I shouldn't consider too much. If not, i'm not who i'm already.
There was something happened just now and i felt sad about it. Don't ask me what happen. I just want to keep it myself. If you really want to know, just read the newspaper. Hope she will be alright. Pray hard for her. God bless...
Today is not a good day for me. But i'm trying to make it a good day...
It's 2.25am now. It's still raining and i still awake.
*Hoping for a better tomorrow. God bless...*

No comments: