Saturday, September 06, 2008
Early in the morning...
Now is 8.29am. Wondering what am i doing in this early morning...? I think the answer is waiting... Waiting for the durian to drop! Crazy...! Well, i planned to have dim sum as my breakfast today. And i forced my housemate to accompany me. But i think they are still in their dreamland now. T.T Actually not their fault also. They are too tired instead. We slept at 4am yesterday. But i'm not sure what i was doing~ Lol... I woke up at 8am as what we promised. Now i'm in dilemma. Should i wake them up or continue sleeping? Then, i chose to blogging. But the line here Suck!!! I could hardly access to it. Whatever la... Later will be going to yu teng's house to celebrate her birthday. Well, have lots of feeling with it. And this is so called Rojak feeling. Many people promised to go at the first time, but ended up with just some of us. Hope i will be enjoying myself there. I don't think myself is on the situation now. Don't know why and don't want to know about it. Just feel dizzy? Haha! Planned to go out yesterday night, but ended up with staying at home due to no kaki accompany. Walking here and there in my house. Kinda stupid right? No mood to study! EXCUSE...! Act lazy again~! Really need to find a kaki who is seldom going back and willing to accompany me hang around. Can i? Hard la wei... Nevermind la. Don't want to think about it. K la. I think is enough for now. I want to go back to my dreamland now. Sweet dream XD...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment