Weird, weird, weird!!!
Something weird happened this few days!!!
I really can't believe it...
But it really happened!!!
Oh my God...!!!
I called Suhui on my birthday that day. (Because i can called to any Maxis number for free that day!!!) Then she told me that she was dreaming about me. =.=lll How could it happen? It's some kind of weird!!! The content of her dream is kinda funny and i was scolding her 38 that time. Honestly, i wanted to scold her 38 that time. How come it was so coincidence? Oh no!!! Then i edited her photo for her yesterday. Who know, she told me that she edited the photo last few days ago...!!! Walau eh... It's unbelievable. And during the microeconomics paper, she stucked at the essay part. But she suddenly remembered the 'price ceiling' that she asked me that morning. Hence she hentam it with that. (I'm not sure whether the answer is right or not. If it is right, My God!!! 15 marks bye bye...) Again, it was related with me!!! She said these few days she always think about me!!! No way!!! I'm not her xxxx... She can't think of me always...!!! Just now she told me that she was thinking of blogging. And she asked me to update my blog. In fact, i'm updating my blog!!! No way...!!! How could it happen??? Lol...
It's really really weird!!! Missy oh, i think you need to take a deep breathe and rest now!!! Haha!!! ><
No comments:
Post a Comment