Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Gathering... ><

29th of December is my annual family gathering.My mom was so excited to ask me come back. She even discussed it before this sem started. Lol...^^ Well, i was excited as well. Haha!!! Because i really miss my family lots. My grandma, my parents, my twin brothers, my aunty uncle, my cousin and MOST IMPORTANT my cute cute babies... I couldn't wait till the days come. Haha!!! May be if i'm free, i can meet him up too. Lol... But i think mostly i can't go back already as I got quiz on 31st December. I wonder why my lecturer is damn hardworking. Haha! But my mom is still hoping for me to go back. What should i do? Haha! I think i need to pray harder already. May be i can go back on that time. Kaka... ><
Miss you guys so much...^^

My SS-ing brother... Haha!!!

My cute little son... He likes to snatch my specs... ><

My cute cousins with my grandma hiding behind...

Ah ma, wa ai jiak ho liao!!!

This is the photo i took during the last year gathering. Everyone was so excited when i said i want to help them to take photo. Is it i was too photogenic till they scare to take photo with me? Lol...^^ Joking...
Miss my family so much... And i wish to see you soon... >< Miss you lots...^^

No comments: