Yaya, my life still goes on...
BUT, i lost the intention to go on...
Nearly give up everything few moments ago...
Many thoughts were popped up in my mind...
Why this and Why that?
Why...? Why am i so useless???
Why am i so lousy???
Everything around me seems like doubt me without any sense...
I doubt myself because i'm nothing...
I'm meaningless... Haha!!!
I was lost in nowhere and you are the only one that i can rely on...
You, stay in somewhere far away from me... Very very far...
But still, you are the best listener.
Except you, i don't know who can i talk to anymore.
I nearly ended up everything just now...
Very near and very close...
Is it God who save me from this?
Or is it me myself save me from this?
I wonder...
I dreamt of you yesterday, and i was scared...
Scare of seeing you that holy...? I wonder...
But, now i only realise i'm not scare...
I was thankful...
Thanks for being with me all the way.
I won't give up that easy as i know...
I deserve more than that...
Yes, i still have more duties to carry on...
A longer way to go... My life, yes... It will still goes on...
I'm grateful that God is being with me all the time...
I promise i will be tougher and stronger this time.
And, i won't give up easily ANYMORE.
Yea, NO MORE silly thoughts!!! No More!!!
P/S:Thanks Kylie for calling me... Feeling better now...
*Praying hard*
No comments:
Post a Comment