Thursday, November 13, 2008

New sem, New life...><

Well, second sem of beta has started.
And i'm full of enthusiasm to face it.
Lol... Kinda unbelievable indeed...
Will this passion long last?
Well, it will remain unknown till the end of the semester... Haha!
So, please stick with me to see what will happen in this two months time... ><
I saw this so called "slogan" in most people's pm.
"New sem, New life..."
Is it true? I wonder...
Anyway, i just hope that i will fully use this two months time and make year 2008 another miracle of my life.
Yaya, it's the end of year now.
I'm not really satisfy with i achieved throughout the year.
Laziness take control over me and me, myself seem like doing nothing all the time.
Hence, i really hope i can achieve something in this period of time before it comes to the end.
Cheer for 2008, and anticipating for 2009!!!

No comments: