Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year

Went out shopping with family during second day of chinese new year. My purpose is to buy a Ben 10 watch for my little cousin. Oh Gosh~ It costs RM140.30... For the sake of my purse, i chose not to buy. Luckily my clever mom found another Ben 10 drawing book and i bought 2 for them. Spend our night at aunt's house. Steamboat~ Yummy~ My cute cousin, Guan kissed me again. Hehe... Celebrated Xuan's birthday there. So cute they all...

Third day of chinese new year. Mom last minute only informed me about treating my uncles for lunch =.= Me and brothers helped her on some works... Did we? Lol~ I like them a lot. I like family gathering so much. Wohoo~ 5 little cute kids at my home... Syok sial... Went to Sunway Carnival Mall to meet Joyce. Ate at Manhanttan Fish Market. I felt so geli at the end of the dinner. Too oily perhaps. Lol~ Joyce went back earlier, so i headed to Popular. Read a fantastic book there. 放下是对自己的一个疼爱…I should buy that book. One day...

Forth day of chinese new year. Mom told me that my uncle was coming to our house when i was sleeping. Oh no~ I quickly went to bath. Then helped my mom to clean up our messy house =.= Helped to cook on our lunch too. I like cooking so much. ^^ Qi Xuan is so cute. The only little cute girl in my family. She even asked me why i didn't show up last year. Yo, so smart la her... She also manja with my brothers. Yang sayang her so much, kept playing with her. Went to Serdang to visit my little auntie. Quite boring as no people is around my age there. Mom busy gossiping with aunties and uncles while brothers kept chatting with cousin brothers. But i enjoyed myself there. Haha! Love 炒粥 so much. Immuned with the things happened. This is my family, this is my life. I wouldn't blame for anything as i believe God watch our every steps. We will pay on what we did. I hope my brothers and i will stay on tight. Whatever past is past, we should look at the future. Grandpa sure doesn't wish to see us hate them, but sorry, i still can't let it down. They hurt us badly as a family. Money... Lol~

Fifth day of chinese new year. Went to Eleen's house. Played stupid water game, kept drinking water. In the end, we kept going to the toilet. Lol~ I love it so much. Haha! Headed to Tao later on. Finally... Too many people perhaps, many things that we ordered didn't show up. They cancelled it automatically? Enjoyed it anyway. Mouth kept working only. Lol~ An expensive dinner =.= Went to Melissa's house later on. Played cards again. The changing name game used too much of our energy. Everyone laughed + heart attack. Lol~ Sorry guys for not letting you guys come to my house. Ehm, next time perhaps? Lol~ Melissa and Eleen, best wishes yea... ^^

Learned lots of things last two days. My perspective is widen now... May be? Look through everything actually doesn't sound good. But let it go is the best choice. I should thank them as they made my life different. At least i'm tough now. Yea, i am. I will hold my family tight. I love them and i appreciate them. Not feeling good just now. Someone... Uhh, better kept for myself. Yet, he is the first one to pop up when i felt bad. Because he called me just now? No comment on it. Don't wish to rely on him anymore. I will and i must learn to be independent. I should learn not to look everything so seriously. People's mouth, people's stuff. I shouldn't care much. I am who i am. Just be myself... Hope to be a better me. *Praying...

That's all. It's time to sleep now. 3 more days left before i go back to Melaka. And I'm fatter now!!! Face getting more round. Fat + Fat = Pig!!! Shit! I should control myself. It's too late to apologize, it's too late.... Lol~ Nitezzz....

No comments: