Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Help me!

Argh! I'm going to be crazy soon.
It's pain! I can't stand on it~~
I can't even walk nicely.
I'm not disabled! But why? Why can't i move properly?
Thought pain killer can reduce the pain. Yea, it reduce the pain somehow. But, just for a few hours only. After that, i can feel like i'm in the hell.
Don't know what else i can do. It's hard for me to sit properly. Lying on the bed has also become a challenge for me. Duhh... Help me please!!!
Stupid virus infection! Affected my daily routine much. Frustrated with it so much. I really wish to finish the medicines now. Then tomorrow i will be ok. And i will be away from those stupid infection. But i know, it's just my silly dream. It won't work as i thought. Haizzz...
I do wish i'm staying beside my family now. At least i can find someone to manja with when i feel hard. At least mom can hug me when i feel suffer. I so miss them. Argh!!!
Please lar, i beg on you... Please go away from me! I'm not as tough as you thought. I can't bear on such pain lar... It might kill me! I just wish to have a nice rest.
Really hope i can recover very very soon. *Praying* God bless... T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon..

minQ said...

Dajie is it??? Thanks a lot!!! Love u~ Feel so warm... ^^ I'll get well soon...