Monday, February 23, 2009

The road not taken... ^^

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

I was in dilemma just now. To go or not to go...? Lol XD
I have asked my friend to help me to buy ticket for Liang Wen Yin music sharing night.
Okie, another artist that is coming to promote her album in MMU. Wohoo~
Then only i realised i need to go dressing that day. T.T
And too bad my classes are full. I can only go dressing at night.
But how about my ticket??? Is not easy to see an artist in MMU le...
I was struggling much. Where should i go? Main hall or Clinic???
Just like Robert Frost, i really have no idea on which one should i choose?
Health or entertainment?
But i know i sure will be scolded by people if i chose to go to the sharing night instead of dressing.
Well, i'm not that stupid as well. Therefore, i chose to go clinic.
A bit sad as i can't go for the music sharing night. But i'm glad the nurses are caring about me. They asked me about my wound. The one who in charged of me ask me whether am i bleeding too much. She is damn worry about me. Aww... Touching~ The doctor in charged today is a lady doctor. Quite nice and not bad looking. Feel so warm. Gonna go back there two more days later. Haizzz... Though they are nice, but i really wish i can recover soon. Blessed me.
I sms-ed J1 when i on my way back to EP. She told me Liang Wen Yin not yet arrive. Wohoo... Then Yu Min and I went to main hall after we settle our things at EP.
FINALLY i made it to the music sharing night. XD So happy... She is quite pretty but a bit different from the album one. Erm, i like her character so much. So cute and so friendly. She is a bit 'ham sap' to male fans. Lol XD Just to let the atmosphere there hotter lar. She is so sweet le... Haha! Gonna tell miss oh about that tomorrow. Lol...
Who said we can only choose one? Haha! If is allowed we can choose both de. Just like ME.... I'm glad i can go dressing and music sharing night today... Is such a sweet sweet night... ^^ =)

Leng leng...~~

No comments: