Celebrated Suhui's 20th birthday yesterday. Planned to go Carry On for our dinner. But too bad, it was closed. Then we changed our plan to Lee Garden. Having much fun there since we didn't hang out together for quite a long time. Joe How shocked to see the amount of food we took. Ehm, is acceptable for me as this is so called "BUFFET". Of course people will take a lot right? XD Pity the shop...
Bon anniversaire Suhui. Hope you have a sweet 20!!!
Suhui and us... Say cheese... ^^
Us in Lee Garden... Enjoyed~ =)Therefore we took this chance to capture as much as we can.
Pity Joe How... XD
BFF... ^^
BFF... ^^
Suhui like the reben so much. And pity me... =.=Happy birthday yea, my sweetheart!
Thanks for cheering my uni life... ^^
So coincidence, never discussed about it before. XD
J1 complained that we boycott her. @.@This photo looked like being photoshop before. XD
I missed those in Cyber seriously.
When can we gather again???
I want a big REUNION larrr...
Too bad, my watch spoiled already. T.T
Joe How seemed like promoting his watches.
I think that company should change the spokesman for the sake of their sales. XD
Then we proceeded to Mori Cafe. CPC friends planned to help her celebrate her birthday too. So nice le... I also want larrr... Haha XD
At first, i thought it will be a gap between us. And the environment might be very weird and awkward. But then so shocked, we mixed very well. Mmu-ians perhaps... XD
Too bad, due to a phone call i lost in the poker game. I was being punished to take the contact no from the singer. But then the singer was busy calling people. Aww... Then, i was told to go to the so called "stage" to wish Suhui happy birthday. It was quite embrassing, but indeed such a nice experience. Haha! XD
Alamak! @.@
I thought he was planning to fool around with me. And i really acted very 38.
I opened my mouth damn big and Kylie said it can fit 1 hand inside.
Who know, he is so normal in this photo.
My godness, my face gone already... T.T
Enjoyed myself so much yesterday. Kylie said i was so excited till people might misunderstand that it was my birthday. Sorry yea, Suhui. I'm just too hyper. Haha. I love them so much. BFF yea... Sweet classmates ever...
Suhui, otanjoubi omedeto gozaimasu.
Bon anniversaire.
Best wishes to you... ^^
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment