April fool has came to the end. Not really like april fool. Ehm, sometimes the jokes are too over. Does april fool really mean to cheat people? Where are the boundaries? Not really sure. @_@But still, i tried to cheat people with my silly plan. Planned to cheat quite numbers of people, but in the end i just played fool with chian cheun. I confessed to him!!! Gosh, how crazy i am?!!! (Mom, sure kill me for this!) Anyhow, ended by scolded KISIAO!!! Okie, i admit i'm crazy... XD He nudged me in the MSN. Then i straight away wrote "I LOVE YOU" Then ended with "hehe". Okie, is damn obvious that it is a fool! Obviously i'm not good in cheating. Hmm, is good to hear that. I'm such a honest girl. Wakaka... (So sorry to disturb you during your such tension period!)
Actually i planned to cheat another him. But then i cancell off my plan. I bet he sure will tell his mom about it later on. No way! I can't ruin my good impression in his mom's heart. I'm not that stupid. Somemore my mom will know about it very very SOON. Gosh, it will be nightmare for me later on! Therefore, i just deleted the sms. Kesian me, have to cancell off this nice trick! Anyhow, he just started his new job today. Will he be wearing that smart uniform to work? Aww, sure handsome sial! XD Wish he have a nice moment being pilot! Mom, i'm sure you know who am i talking about right?! Hehe...
Not in the good mood today. Menstrual problem...? Not really. May be because i have to travel again! Yea, i'm going back to Melaka this Sunday. My gosh, 8 hours journey. Damn gila sial! Somemore, my butt... T.T Can i tahan for such a long period?! Well, doctor asked me just now whether i can take another week of medication leave. I wish too... But i still got midterm on 9 April. Too bad la wei... And i still have to go dressing everyday in Melaka. Can i count on the doctor at EP there? Hmm... Quite scary indeed... Whatever la...
I really don't wish to go back. But i also don't like to stay at home. Doing nothing at home instead. Sleeping, sleeping and sleeping... Not really enjoy to be a patient. But life as a patient in Melaka also quite hard. Haiya, lazy to comment about it. Anyway, life still goes on. Still have to face it even though i'm so reluctant to do so. Just pray for me. *Blessed.
Time to sleep now, bye!
2 comments:
u really xiao liao la~ cheating ppl such thing. aiyo~ if wan oso choose a better guy la. wakaka!!!
anyway, take care ya. gambatte 4 ur exam la~
oo... i'll tel him wat u said... wakaka XD c hw he react. hehe...
u too, take care ^^
Post a Comment