Damn moody now! Feeling depressed.
Totally disappointed with it.
Actually it supposed to be a good news to be delivered,
but it turned another way round.
I hate it so much!
Pissed off man!
I really can't stand on such unreasonable request!
What the heck is it! I can't think of any wrong i made!
What on earth is going on?! Can anyone tell me? Damn!!!
Seriously, i need my PRIVACY.
And i really mean it when i mean it.
Please respect the people that loved you and you loved.
Can't you get what i mean?!
Don't tell me any nonsense. I dislike it and i really mean it!
And to be frankly i won't apologize and i won't take any action.
I didn't do anything wrongly.
And again, you should be respect to anything i did.
(I hate myself so much. I'm not ok, but still need to pretend that i'm ok. Smiling to people, comforting people but indeed i'm not ok. I'm fake and i feel so unfamiliar to myself. Sorry guys, i'm a faker!)
No comments:
Post a Comment