Saturday, July 25, 2009

Days... ^^

People keep wondering why am i look so hyper once after RCW event. Erm, well i'm not sure about that too. But just i'm glad that i have found myself recently and i'm happy with it. Okie, don't think too far yea, i can't find any target in this event. (Lol, as if my purpose of joining this event is to target someone. XD) I just simply feel contented. Perhaps i have found the purpose of my life.
Though sometime i found it hard too. I'm just committed to what i need to do. I do emphasize the word of "RESPONSIBILITY". For me, just say NO, if you think you don't like it or you can't do it. No forcing will be made. I don't care and i don't mind. But i do mind people who promise to do something but in the end just end it simply.
Lol. I'm way too far from my topic. Well, i'm satisfied with my performance recently. Played hard and studied hard as well. But i really need to push up my studies harder. No more dropping for my CGPA. I should play the role of scholarship holder well and take it seriously. People appreciate my hard works and i should pay them with a good result. Lol.
Addicted to be a sportswoman recently. I enjoyed playing squash though i'm suck. Haha. Just like the feeling of sweating. And i will try my best to improve my skills. Don't worry Mr Wong, there is no phrase of "GIVING UP" in my dictionary. I'm looking forward to play better. Lol. Well, i'm a kind of optimistic person. So there is NO WAY for me to give up right?! XD
Went to Times square and Bon odori last week. I enjoyed the shopping spree but i don't really like the crowded place. I rather choose to stay at home instead of squeezing with people. And there is too hazzy and i felt headache. Luckily i didn't faint at there. Haha. Anyhow it's a nice day with friends. Cheryl, really didn't expect that we will crazy with you like this. It amazed me. Haha. XD
Watched Harry Potter too. Erm, nothing much to comment. Just felt sad when dumbledore died. RIP yea... I like hermoine so much. She is so charming. Can't take my eyes off from her. ^^
Library is the place we went the most this week. Never think off being so hardworking before. Haha. But i do concentrate well when studying there. Hmm, i should consider to change my studying environment. Lol. Hopefully this spirit will never ends... ^^ Ganbatte yea...
Erm, i think that's all im going to write. Thought of simplified my days but it ends up with crapping here. So sorry yea, i'm too long gas... XD Till then, bye~


Have a nice talk with a nice friend yesterday. Thanks for the sharing and thanks for believing me. I'm having a great time with you too... Hope to see you around yea... ^^

No comments: