Today no class... What a bad news?
Wonder since when i started to love attending classes. Haha!
My dear laptop formatted already. All my dramas and games G-O-N-E!
My parents were happy with it. But i'm not. It's damn bored here. How i gonna survive?
Thinking of the song "How do i live without you..." Haha! This song was once a theme song for my drama group. Me and Joyce were crazy for it! Lol...
Luckily i'm feeling better now. If not, i will be thinking nonsense again. Haha! Cheer for myself!!! Yea, you are right. The Min Q that everyone knows is tough and strong. Just be myself. I will... Thanks for accompanying me for the whole night. Erm, seems like i was accompanying you, not you accompanied me le...
I woke up at 11am something. Please don't blame me. I was accompanying someone till 4am le... Haha!!! But then, i was quite bored. Nothing to do... Online...? Sien la wei... Someone please kill me... Haha! Will i stay bored till tomorrow? I wonder...
I will keep updating my blog since i'm free enough to do so... Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment