Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Me, myself... Changing???

Yesterday i ate with Siau Fei, Yen Eng, Joyce and her friend. (Forgot her name already... Paise!)

They said i changed already. My hair grew longer and i become more feminine. Lol... (Since when i become feminine?) I am a girl, sure i will be feminine la... Haha!
But did i change? I wonder??

Me, when i was in high school...(I don't know when they took it!)
Me and my good classmate... Lol...
Me, before start my journey of uni... (Last year before i went to matrik.)
Me, in CLC0002...(My life in mmu begins...)
Me, in the end of 2007... Sayonara to my sweet 18...

Me, in the early 2008... Changed my specs...

Me, in a fashionable look...(Thanks to Yu Teng and Chuang Wen...)

I like this look lots... Haha!

This is me... *Min Q* Did i change? Haha!!!

-THE END-

2 comments:

teng_ting said...

hey gal...y u got fashionable look need to thanks me?izit is me make u more fashionable?haha...hey dun forget come kl find me n we go to buy cloth together ya....if u lie me...then u know...haha...miss u lotz o...^v^

-t3ng_t!ng-

minQ said...

Okok... I wun 4get my promise... Will go n find u soon... Waiting for my pocket money now... Haha! Thanks yea being with me this whole year... Love you! Muackss...