Saturday, June 21, 2008
To you, who always ask me to update my blog...
Hey friend, thanks for being my blog's loyal viewer. I'm quite shock when you asked me why i didn't update my blog. Haha! Finally, i got my own fans... Lol... I'm grateful to have you beside with me. Is fate and i appreciate it! I knew you faced some problems recently. I'm sorry that i couldn't help you. I'm such a useless friend. Hope you don't mind with it. Feel a bit relief when i knew that you are getting better. Haha! I always keep saying that you need time, and you need time... Erm, may be you will feel bored with it! But friend, everything wouldn't be a success without a right timing. So what we have to do is just wait. And time will prove it to us. Erm, i don't know what more to say. Just hope you will recover soon. Believe me, you will still have us with you. Don't afraid yea! God bless..^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment