Last night, i went out yum cha with my shibian group leader. Chatting half way only we realised almost all the girls in our group are couple-ing. Then he said, "Min Q what type of guys you want? Well, i got 5 housemates. Tell me which type you want,i intro them to you. Or we organise barbeque? Then, you can know them lo..." I was speechless for a moment. Lol... Then i said," Am i look like unwanted? Haha!" Come on, i'm just 18++, still young la wei... Haha! I thought those "相亲" is for those twenty something person...? Lol... I think i still don't need this la... Bleh... But, he kept telling me how good the guy who went yum cha with us one. He got this, got that... What the... I really fainted with him le... Somemore, my leader's girlfriend also kept praising him. Lol... Anyway i think that guy interested with Camille more. Haha! So is none of my business lol... Haha! I think i'm happy with the life i lead now... So, 'love' this thingy for me is not a rush... Lol...

Am i look like unwanted? Lol...

2 comments:
wawa...so many ppl care bout miss khaw..hehehe
Lol... This called many people care a? My god~! Haha! Yesterday night i really wanna fainted le~! Haha!
Post a Comment