Early in the morning someone buzz me and talked shit to me...!
Hate it lots...
Everyone has their own weakness, can't you see it?
Don't tell me you are the best ok? If you really the best, please do it yourself!
And don't scold or show bad things or bad sign to me...! It's kinda shit!
I really wanna explode when talking to you.
So i chose to be silent, because i knew i will be exploded soon if i talked more.
Don't compare us with others. Don't think that you and your sis are the one who do thing.
We got show our effort too. That's fine if you couldn't see it! I don't mind...!
But don't always say i bully people...! Now who is bullying who please...?
My God, i can't stand on you anymore... Please, don't make me scold bad words~!
If you really think other group is better, please go and join them...! I don't mind~!
Walau wei, i don't want my mood to spoil la... Girl, cheer^^
2 comments:
let explode..faster.. hehe
Pengsan la wei... Haha!!!
Post a Comment