Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crazy Saturday...

I think last Saturday was the craziest Saturday i had. Haha! And i was totally exhausted and deadly hungry. Lol...
I was lazy to write about what had happened that day. Haha! But just share with you guys the stupid thing i faced. I was reluctant to wake up early in the morning. But what to do? I was on duty fot the Shibian. Unfortunately, the debate competition i was in charged made me disappointed. Disappointed? Well, may be not that serious. It was just not as good as what i expect. Haha!
Then, around 3pm to 4pm, Suhui called me. She said Chinese Opera people asked us whether we can help them in Jonker. Jonker?? Haha! The thing in my mind was,"Finally i got excuse not to go for the opening ceremony!!! I hate to wear formal~! Somemore i can hang around in JONKER~! Haha!"
That time i was totally in rush. I finished my work at 6pm something and i need to gather at MMU main gate at 7pm. Wa... I have to sacrifice my dinner~! Sob... To make myself less hungry, i drink a cup of milo and some biscuits. But then only realise my biscuits almost finish. My God~! I still need it for couple of days as i don't know when will i on duty. Haha!
The person came to fetch us at 720pm. We waited for 20 mins... Then he dropped us at... Wait~! That was MALIM, not JONKER~! I was shocked but not as shocked as Suhui was. Haha. She was from Malim. He dropped us in the studio without telling us what to do. I just knew that we need to wait for the teacher. AND do you how long we waited for the teacher?! TWO hour~! Luckily i wasn't going mad. If not, i really i can't predict what will happen next. After two hours, the teacher came back, and asked us to help him to cut the cloth.
When we was almost the time to go back, they found out we was LOCKED in the studio~! My God~! They used around 1 hour to open it. And that time i was deadly hungry~! When i came back to my house, i quickly cook cup mi to fill up my stomach... Pity me~! And i need to duty on the next day morning... Haha~!

No comments: