Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A special friend of mine...

Well, i planned to write this quite a long time already. But then, i was lazy to do so... Haha!
A special friend of mine... Who will he/she be? Haha!
Dang! Dang! Dang! She is Miss Oh~ Lol...
She made me cry last Saturday. Fuyoh~ Damn crazy la us!!!
I really thanks her for staying with me the whole time. Sharing my happiness and sadness all the while...
I promised will protect our friendship carefully. Lol... Just like small kids le~ Hope we can go through all the tough moment together. Hehe^^
Last Saturday, she damn semangat, told me many things, asked me must do this, do that... Lol... Really fainted!!! Haha! But, she seem forgot the thing she promised me already. Hehe! I think this is the time to reveal the LIE she told me. Haha! She didn't study as what we planned. Lol... She keep on saying later and later. But then she always ask me, "Min Chiew, have you study?" Haizz... Why i got such friend? Haha! Yipee, this is the time i take revenge^^ I'm just like a small kid... Haha!
Well, i really thankful to have her in my uni life. I will appreciate it^^ Take care yea...

1 comment:

Suhui said...

wawa...i m the main character in ur post leh...haha...thx ya...
i wil study de, promise u,hehehe...