Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Back to Melaka~
I'm going back to Melaka in few hours more. Mixed feelings now. Not sure what is playing in my mind now. Feeling so great to have a such lovely mom. I was awaken by the noise came from the kitchen. She was busy preparing food for me while i was SLEEPing. Yummy~ Then, she quickly rushed to work. So sad she couldn't apply for leave as MOST of her colleagues are on leave. T.T Thanks a lot, mom!!! Love you~ Today another great things will happen too. My two handsome brothers will receive their rewards after the hardworks for such a long time. Hehe... They are going to take their PMR result in few hours more too. Wishing them all the best from my sincere heart. I know they have worked so hard for it as they know what is good to them. Kinda relief that they are growing up now. Wee~ I'm getting older now... Lol... Gotta go soon. Thanks dad for fetching me to jetty. See yea in Melaka. I will be blogging again at this late evening. Tata~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment