*Mouth-watering... Lol...
I'm not so interested to eat half-boiled egg, unless it is served along with rice. For me, half-boiled egg is a bit disgusting, especially when the yolk seem to be leaking out anytime. Yuckss... Haha! I'm sorry, i don't mean to do so... But, i just don't like to eat half-boiled egg. Anyhow, i started to fall in love with half-boiled egg after i saw this picture. How come they can serve it so nice? Yummy yummy~~
I saw this at Ah Xian's blog. Well, as what he is been known, his blog is all about those yummy food. I really like to view his blog. But after viewing his blog, there will be some sound effect come out from my stomach. And it is 'singing' right now. Eish...
If you wish to try on some nice food around Malaysia, please don't hesitate to view his blog. Well, just sit back, relax and ENJOY!!! Lol...^^

No comments:
Post a Comment