Saturday, January 03, 2009

Diam diam la...

Okie, the thing started like this. Esther woke up and scolded "asshole!!!". Wohoo~ So rude wei... But i agreed with what she scolded. Finally she understood what i felt.
What i was talking about is the stupid pigs that staying opposite my house. They are 'ROCKSSS'!!! Well, they are not pigs actually because they are quite clever. If not, 1 day 24 hours, how they will only choose that time le?
3.15am, somebody turned on his speaker loudly with the song 'My Heart Will Goes On'. Bloody hell man!!! You don't want to sleep doesn't mean that others don't have to sleep! Everyone has their own rights to listen to the song they like. But come on man! Please be rational a bit. Go and have a look on what time is now! Bang the song on 3am!!! Shit la you! What is inside your brain? Stupid shit?! I understand that most of us are tension right now. But there are many ways to release your tension. You don't have to turn on your speaker loudly in the late night when everyone has slept tight. You are so selfish and stupid! I wonder how much penalty they got already? Or the guard has went to their dreamland and didn't hear about it?
Sometime even worst, they will follow the music and sing loudly. How loud? Well they are staying in C block. But, i can hear what they sing CLEARLY from my room. I'm staying in B block. I know it is very near between B block and C block. But, their strength is too good enough for them to sing so loud till i can listen it clearly. Eish...
Whatever la... If tomorrow still like this, hmm... I also don't know what will i do? Haha!!! Nitezz...

No comments: