Sunday, January 04, 2009

Final countdown... T.T

Exam, Exam, AND Exam...
This is the only thing playing in my mind now.
Yet, i'm still that playful.
Argh!!!
minQ, can you stop playing truant now?
minQ, can you start studying now?
Stress, Stress, AND Stress...
Can i finish everything before the finals?
Can i concentrate on my studies and put everything aside first?
I really hope so...

I don't wish to be scolded by some other species again!!!
I want to prove to her that i can do better than what she did!!!
Don't look down at me as you will never know how far i can go!!!
I want to prove that she is wrong!!! Totally wrong!!!

Argh~!!!
I was studying quite well today. But when i think of my last sem result, i was upset again. @_@ Started to be lost in nowhere again. I promised myself that i will do better this time. But now, i doubted my own ability. Argh!!! Can i put aside everything including my mood??? I just wish to finish my studies... Sob sob...
*God, please stay beside with me...*
Countdown 2 days to go before finals...

No comments: